Site Administration (hereinafter referred to as the "Site Administration") - persons authorized to manage the site, who organize and (or) carry out the processing of personal data, and also determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data).
Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without the use of such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
Site user (hereinafter referred to as "User") - person, who has access to the Site via the Internet and uses the Site.
Cookies - small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user’s computer, which a web client or web browser sends to the web server every time in an HTTP request when they try to open a page on the corresponding site.
IP address - unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
Purpose of processing personal data
The purposes of processing personal data are:
- Storage and maintenance of counterparty data in accordance with Articles 6 and 7 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data";
- Ensuring the implementation of civil law relations, provision/receipt and settlement of payments for purchased goods/services in accordance with the Tax Code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "On Accounting and Financial Reporting in Ukraine".
Purposes for collecting personal information
Site Administration may use the User’s personal data for the following purposes:
- Identification of the User registered on the Site to place an order;
- Providing the User with access to personalized sections of the Site;
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User;
- Determining the User’s location to ensure security and prevent fraud;
- Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User;
- Creating an account for making purchases, if the User has agreed to create an account;
- Notifying the Site User about the status of the Order;
- Processing and receiving payments, confirming taxes or tax benefits, challenging a payment, determining the User's eligibility for a credit line;
- Providing the User with customer and technical support if problems arise related to the use of the Site;
- Providing the User, with his consent, with product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Site or on behalf of the Site’s partners;
- Carrying out advertising activities with the consent of the User;
- Providing the User with access to sites or services of the Site’s partners in order to receive products, updates and services.
Methods and terms for processing personal data
The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without a time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without the use of such tools. The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User’s order placed on the Site, including delivery of goods. The User’s personal data may be transferred to authorized government bodies of Ukraine only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of Ukraine. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data. The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions of third parties. The site administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
Obligations of the parties
The User is obliged:
- Provide information about your own personal data necessary to use the Site;
- Update/supplement the provided information about personal data if this information changes.
The Site Administration is obliged:
- Ensure that confidential information is kept secret, not disclosed without the prior written permission of the User, and also not sell, exchange, publish, or disclose in other possible ways the User’s personal data, except as provided for by the legislation of Ukraine;
- Take measures to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data;
- Block personal data relating to the relevant User from the moment of application or request from the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in the event of detection of unreliable personal data or unlawful actions.
Responsibility of the parties
- Became public property before its loss or disclosure;
- Was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Site Administration;
- Was disclosed with the consent of the User.